Asphalt roof shingles is among the typical choices for roofing materials mainly as a result of its budget friendly price. Asphalt provides both design and performance. For your asphalt roof shingles roofing service needs, see to it you call Eastbay Roofers. We have been in the industry for several years currently and also we have a substantial experience in handling various sorts of roof covering services. We do all the needed work, be it asphalt shingle substitute, elimination, as well as installment.
Why pick us over various other roofing companies out there? We have licensed installers. We provide system plus guarantee. We provide punctual and timely services ensuring that the job is done as necessary without jeopardizing high quality. We are accredited and insured. Besides roof tiles, we additionally offer other solutions such as roof covering inspection and repair, exterior siding repair service and substitute, seamless gutters as well as installation, and also the sort.
Roof Shingles Tips in Warwick Rhode Island
When planning to install asphalt shingles on your own, these tips can be of a big help to you.
1. When you install shingles, make sure you start from the lower left corner going to the right and uphill. Before you start the installation process, see to it that you install roof flashing first.
2. Use all shingles from the same bundles so as to make sure that the roof has the same shingle colors.
3. Make it a point to install asphalt shingles over OSB roof deck or plywood.
4. Always use full sized shingles at the rakes or in the valley to avoid nailing too close to the center line.
5. Asphalt shingles should be attached using four nails but you can significantly increase the number of the nail in areas prone to high winds.
6. Avoid nailing the asphalt shingles too high so as to reduce the wind’s ability to lift the nails up. It is important to nail them just right, not too up and not too low.
7. Avoid nailing through the sealant strip as it can alter the flow of water over the roof.
8. Install the shingles over existing shingles. It will help you save time and money.
9. Use aluminum flashing for asphalt shingles.
10. Make sure that the shingles you are using have a reinforced nailing strip area. Why? Because it can significantly increase the wind uplift resistance by up to 110 mph. if you are living in a windy area, then it is of great importance to use the right asphalt shingle and install them the right way.
Roof shingles are only as good when installed correctly. So, when it comes to roof shingles installation, you have to make sure you entrust the task in the hands of roofing experts. Eastbay Roofers is one of the names you can trust when it comes to roof shingles and other roof-related projects. We are the roofing specialist. We use only high-quality materials and make sure that they are installed in an efficient and timely manner. Not to mention, we offer competitive pricing. Hence, you will always get your money’s worth.