When it comes to siding replacement and roof-related works, we got you covered. We are one of the best roofing companies in Bristol Rhode Island. All our employees are certified by the top roofing and siding manufacturers. Our service is reasonably priced and backed with warranties. We have been in the business for many years. We don’t only have knowledge and skills. We have the experience and this sets us apart from the rest. We dedicate ourselves to providing excellent workmanship and unmatched customer service.
Choosing a siding contractor and roofing contractor, in general, can be quite tough considering the number of roofing specialist in Rhode Island. What sets us apart from other contractors is our commitment to proving top notch service. We don’t settle for less. We don’t just do siding repair and replacement. We also offer other roof-related services such as roof inspection and repair, gutters and installation, roof shingles, residential roofing, and commercial roofing, to name a few.
Siding Replacement Tips
If you want to try replacing the siding on your own, then you must consider following these tips for a smooth sailing installation.
- Choose a high-quality siding. There are different types of materials used for sidings. Many of us think that the thicker the siding the better. It is not always the case. More than the thickness, you need to take a look at other important features such as fade-resistance and rigidity. It is always good to choose a deep profile siding, something that would resemble w wood material.
- Make sure you have all the tools you need at hands such as the utility knife, a tin snip, and a circular saw. If you are installing a vinyl siding, you will need additional tools such as a nail hole slot punch, unlocking tools, and a snap lock punch.
- Install the siding on a flat and smooth surface so that the exterior wall will look even.
- Take note that a vinyl material expands during summer and contracts during winter. Hence, the proper placement of the nails is important. Position the nails in the center of the nail slots and ensure that the siding slides freely.
- Start with a level starting strip.
- Strictly adhere to the manufacturer’s instructions.
If you have attempted replacing the siding on your own but is unsuccessful, the best thing to do is to call out for help. Contact the best roofing contractor in your area and they will gladly help you with siding replacement and other roof-related concerns.