Asphalt shingle is among the common choices for roof materials largely due to its economical cost. Asphalt uses both design and performance. For your asphalt tile roof covering service demands, ensure you speak to Eastbay Roofers. We have been in the sector for years now and we have a vast experience in handling different types of roof services. We do all the required work, be it asphalt shingle replacement, elimination, and also setup.
Why choose us over other roofing firms available? We have actually accredited installers. We offer system plus warranty. We supply punctual and timely solutions seeing to it that the job is done as necessary without compromising quality. We are accredited and insured. Apart from roof shingles, we additionally offer various other services such as roof inspection and repair, home siding repair service as well as replacement, gutters and installment, as well as the likes.
Roof Shingles Tips in Cranston Rhode Island
When planning to install asphalt shingles on your own, these tips can be of a big help to you.
1. When you install shingles, make sure you start from the lower left corner going to the right and uphill. Before you start the installation process, see to it that you install roof flashing first.
2. Use all shingles from the same bundles so as to make sure that the roof has the same shingle colors.
3. Make it a point to install asphalt shingles over OSB roof deck or plywood.
4. Always use full sized shingles at the rakes or in the valley to avoid nailing too close to the center line.
5. Asphalt shingles should be attached using four nails but you can significantly increase the number of the nail in areas prone to high winds.
6. Avoid nailing the asphalt shingles too high so as to reduce the wind’s ability to lift the nails up. It is important to nail them just right, not too up and not too low.
7. Avoid nailing through the sealant strip as it can alter the flow of water over the roof.
8. Install the shingles over existing shingles. It will help you save time and money.
9. Use aluminum flashing for asphalt shingles.
10. Make sure that the shingles you are using have a reinforced nailing strip area. Why? Because it can significantly increase the wind uplift resistance by up to 110 mph. if you are living in a windy area, then it is of great importance to use the right asphalt shingle and install them the right way.
Roof shingles are only as good when installed correctly. So, when it comes to roof shingles installation, you have to make sure you entrust the task in the hands of roofing experts. Eastbay Roofers is one of the names you can trust when it comes to roof shingles and other roof-related projects. We are the roofing specialist. We use only high-quality materials and make sure that they are installed in an efficient and timely manner. Not to mention, we offer competitive pricing. Hence, you will always get your money’s worth.